Online Registration is CLOSED now.
Please visit the Registration Desk for onsite registration at DHCC from 24-26 Feb, 2015
Online Registration is CLOSED now.
If you would like to attend the workshops only, please click the following button for workshops registration.
Social Event will provide a taste of Arabia, will be held in the evening on the 25th & 26th February.
Click on Register Now button to book for social event.
Note: People who have registered already may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for their social event reservation
- Access to Session Halls
- Access to Exhibition Halls
- Delegate Bag
- Final Program
- Coffee Breaks
A. Health Nurses
- Items and activities not availed by the delegate will not be reimbursed.
- Registration fees vary according to payment date.
- Registration cannot be confirmed without payment.
- If the payment is made after the deadline of the selected period, the registration fee of the following period will apply and the difference will be invoiced for immediate payment.
- Upon successful payment, an automated receipt and confirmation of your registration will be sent via email.
- Delegates without proof of payment will not be allowed access to the event.
- If a registered delegate cannot attend the event, a substitute colleague may be accepted before 01st December, 2014. After this date cancellation fees apply.
- Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by e-mail to email@example.com indicating the delegate registration ID and the name of substitute.
- The substitute must be from the same organization.
- If a delegate has to cancel his/her registration before 01st December 2014, the full registration fee will be reimbursed (less USD 75 / AED 276 refund charge)
- 100% cancellation charges will be applied for cancellations received after 01st December, 2014.
- No-shows will not qualify for a refund.
- Reimbursement will not be given for early termination of attendance.
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions above constitutes a legal binding contract under UAE law.
- The organizer accepts no responsibility for the views or opinions expressed by the speakers, chairmen, moderators or any other persons at the event.
- Participants are required to abide by the local UAE law and local customs.
- Please note that delegates with inappropriate attire might not be allowed into the conference venue.
- The organizer will do its utmost effort to ensure the accuracy of the information presented online in regards to the program, speakers, and participants. However, it will not be liable in the unexpected event that a speaker does not attend the conference.
- The organizer reserve the right “in extreme circumstances” to change the time and meeting venue.
If you would like to attend the workshops only, please click the following button for workshops registartion.
FAQ’s for Online Payment:
What should I do when I face any error in registration or abstract submission?
Which credit card do we accept online?
Is there any charge for paying by credit card online for registration?
Where do I find the 3 digit (CVV) security number?
How will I know if my payment has been successful?
What are the reasons for online payment failure?(If your payment gets failed, you will be presented with a screen entitled ‘Unable to process your Transaction’.)
- You are using a Debit card rather than a typical Credit card.
- Your billing address and/or zip code does not match what is on file with your financial institution.
- Some P.O. Box address will not be accepted.
- Your (CVV) 3 digit security code is incorrect.
- Your transaction was declined by your financial institution.
- You might be using an old version of browser or your pop-up blocker is activated.
- You have a slow internet connection so it times out during the registration process.
What should I do to make a successful payment?
- Please use Visa and MasterCard.
- Be sure to enter correct credentials.
- Double check your (CVV) 3 digit security code is correct.
- Deactivate any pop-up blocker in your browser and mark our website as a safe website.
- Be sure that you browser is up to date.
- Please use a good internet connection such as Broadband ISDN, DSL, ADSL, ISDN etc.